50 Ton Log Splitter Commercial Grade Hydraulic Gas Wood 15HP Engine
UPGRADED - 50 TON 15HP HYDRAULIC LOG SPLITTER by Samson Machinery
>UPGRADED WITH 22GPM PUMP, THICKER LINES, THICKER I-BEAM, LARGER CAPACITY TANK, LARGER TIRES
EXTREMELY FAST 10 SECOND CYCLE TIME!
This newly designed 2019 model is an upgraded unit of our 45 ton model. Due to many requests, we have upgraded the pump from 16gpm to 22gpm. We have made the tank 30% larger to allow for more hydraulic fluid (for long term use keeps the fluid from overheating). We have made the tires even larger than on the regular 45 ton unit. We have also made the hydraulic lines larger, and also made the valve entrances larger on the 5.5" cylinder. The I-beam is also made thicker to allow for the extra power. This is one of the fastest and most powerful log splitters around. It has a 10 second cycle time! We will include the 4 way splitting wedge FREE of charge with each order.
Features / Specifications:
- Make: Samson Machinery
- Convenient Horizontal or Vertical Use
- 50 TON MAX SPLITTING CAPACITY
- Powerful 22GPM 2 stage pump
- 15HP 420cc Loncin Gas Motor - Commonly sold by Home Depot and others. Very good quality motors.
- Max log length - 25"
- Hydraulic oil capacity - 9 Gallons (not included)
- Hydraulic oil type - 10wt AW32, Asle H-150, or ISO32 (available at any car parts store)
- Towing tire package kit included w/ light package
- Hydraulic Cylinder 5.5" x 24" Stroke
- Heavy Duty I Beam
- Hitch coupler size: 2" Ball
- Rated maximum towing speed: 45 MPH
- Net weight: 650lbs (Shipping weight 700lbs)
- Overall dimensions: 91" length x 51.5" width x 70" height (if I-beam is vertical) (46" inches width at the wheels)
- Hydraulic oil filter included (pre-installed)
- Some assembly required - Ships in a strong crate for safety. Wedge, stripper, cylinder, and controller will already be pre-installed to the I-beam. Simple stand up the I-beam, then assemble the trailer package, and back up to the I-beam and bolt in place. Then mount motor (4 bolts) connect all hydraulic lines. Generally takes 1-2 hours depending on skill level. Tool needed for assembly: wire cutters (to cut metal wire holding motor / beam in place, two (2) crescent wrenches or a crescent wrench and a pair of pliers (to tighten bolts), philips head screw driver to open / close battery cage, and a funnel to add hydraulic fluid into tank and also oil into the motor. (not included)
- 1 Year Warranty
- $199 Shipping via LTL Freight to any business in mainland USA. (Residential deliveries will incur an additional $45 charge)
We Also Recommend